Advance Teacher`s Training Course (ATTC)
The Advanced Teachers' Training Course is an opportunity for graduates of the IYA Teachers' Training Course to deepen their spiritual knowledge over ten weeks of intensive yoga practice and the study of yoga-Vedanta philosophy.
Individual guidance and yogic self-discipline are important aspects of the course. Upon successfully passing the exam, participants receive a certificate of completion from the International Yoga Academy.
INTERNATIONAL YOGA ACADEMY,TRUST,RISHIKESH
ADVANCED YOGA TEACHER TRAINING COURSE
A. Duration of the course :
45 days + 35 days internship & Training (minimum 35 days Regular Classes.)
Regular / distance ( 6 Months but 15 days Classes Regular within 6 Month any time in centre )
B. Admission Eligibility :
10th with science OR
Yoga certificate, PGDYS,M.A Yoga and Naturopath in recognized institute/college/centre.-OR-
Yoga teaching experience
C. Rules of Discipline and conduct :
1. Tobacco ,smoking & drinking(Alcohol) are strictly prohibited.
2. All Library books must be returned to the library before end of the course.
3. Maximum attend in 90 Hours classes with Internship +Practical.
4. Attendance in every lecture & Lesion plan is compulsory ( Min & 75% attendance).
5. Fees once deposited will not be returned back.
6. The social behavior of the student is of great importance.
1. TRADITIONAL YOGA
Unit 1 :
Meaning of yoga & various definitions, traditional & historical development of yoga. Importance of Yoga in modern life. elementary knowledge of types of yoga-Astanga yoga,Hatha Yoga, Bhakti Yoga , Karma Yoga , Gyan Yoga,sankhya Yoga.
Unit 2 :
Sketch of following Yogis - Maharisi patanjali,Swami Dyananda,Vivekananda,
Sri Aurobindo,Kuvalyananda,Guru Gorakhnath.Swami Shivananda.
Unit 3 :
Introduction and Definition of yoga according to Patanjali,Gita,Gheranda and
2. Therapeutic Application Of Yoga :-
Concept of Swasth vrata,Health,Dincharya.Yogic & Non Yogic System of exercise.
Unit 2 .
Concept of Diet( Mithar,Balanced Diet,Sprouted diet)& Fasting
Unit 3 .
Concept and Scope of Yogic Therapy,Prayer,Meaning ,Definition and aims of
Hath Yoga,Chakras,Nad & Nadanusandhan ,satkarma,Asana,Pran & Pranayam,
Yognidra and Medition.
3. ANATOMY & PHYSIOLOGY(HUMAN BIOLOGY) OF YOGIC PRACTICES :-
Concept of cell, tissue, organ and system.
Structure & Function :
Digestive System, Respiratory System, Circulatory System, Excretory System, Nervous- System, Endocrine System, Skeletal System, Muscular System.
Unit 3 .
sense Organs : specially eye, ears and skin
4. PRACTICAL TRAINING IN YOGA : -
1. ASANA ,PRANAYAMA,MUDRA & BANDHS AND KRIYAS (Jal & Sutra Neti , Kapalbhati , Tratak,
Agnisar, Nauli, Dhauti (vaman, danda, vastra dhauti) Shankhaprakshalana, meditation, Surynamaskar.
2. Introduction for International Yoga classes :Power , Hatha , Iyenger ,Hot Yoga
& Ashtanga Yoga.
3. Karma ( Sewa ) Yoga , Bhakti Yoga and Mantra Yoga.
5. Teaching Methods for Yogic Practices :-
Model of lesson Planning ,Project and Class Management.
Preparation of the files with details of the practical and article writing on any one topic related to yoga to be submitted at the time of completion of the course.
Download Application Form................